Esophagus

Firstly, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question. I have limited side effects from my medicine other then injection site reactions from Fuzeon. I have had to undergo 24 dilations for a stricture in my esophagus. It keeps closing and they tried using a stent but it migrated to my stomach. I was curious if you were familiar with other cases of this and what I might be able to do. My GI & ID doctors don't really have an answer. Thanks.

Stricture of the esophagus often from chronic reflux esphagitis is often difficult to manage and recurrent. It occurs in the HIV- population as well. It has not been linked to a particular HIV drug as a side effect. KH

osteoporosis and hiv
neuropathy