countering dizzyness of Atripla

I just started this week using Atripla, my first HIV medication, and I have dizzyness and the "fog" feeling starting about an hour of taking, and continuing for about 8 hours after taking, dissipating slowly, just about diappearing about the time I have to take it again. I am trying the "low fat" diet for my last meal a couple hours prior to taking the pill before bed. Will this likely go away over time? Is there something that can help (medication) to counteract the dizzyness or fog feeling? How long should I try Atripla before I give up on the medication due to the dizzyness?

For the majority of patients the efavirenz related dizziness/spacey feeling diminishes over the first 1-4 weeks such that perhaps only 5-10% continue to have annoying symptoms after their first month compared to persons on other regimens. There is no easy fix or drug that reverses that particular regimen other than trying to avoid higher levels induced by fatty meals and taking the dose so that the peak level occurs during sleep (as you are doing). KH

Weight Gain with Atripla?
isentress and lipo