Mar 28, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any direct drug interactions concerns with your HIV regimen and amyl nitrate. Nitrates are strongly not recommended to take along with drugs like Viagra or protease inhibitors. KH
Drugs and DHT production
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- How Long Is Hiv Contagious Outside Of Body?
- Non-reactive Hiv Test At 5 Months
- Social Economic Factors That Influence Spread Of Hiv
- How Long Antibodies Will Stay In Blood Of Hiv Positive?
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.