Mar 28, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any direct drug interactions concerns with your HIV regimen and amyl nitrate. Nitrates are strongly not recommended to take along with drugs like Viagra or protease inhibitors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
- Does Hiv Infection Show Up During Pap Smear?
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B From Unprotected Sex
- How Long Can A Child Live With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.