Taking Truvada & Sustiva - pls help -2nd question

Dear Keith,

Thank you for replying to my question regarding taking Sustiva. I greatly appreciate your time. You didnt mention Truvada though, which is one of the ART's i'm taking alongside Sustiva. Do i have to take Truvada at the exact time, or like Sustiva, can i wait till the end of the evening?

Thanking you in advance

Truvada can be taken with or without food. The individual components have a long half life so the exact timing of the dose can vary by a number or hours from day to day without major concern. It can be taken at the end of the evening with the Sustiva (often they are combined as Atripla). KH

side effect reversal
help !