Mar 22, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
Taking extra Atripla would not cause any resistance and most likely would aggravate central nervous system side effects such as excessive dreaming, sleep distrubances, or a hang over feeling for several days. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- During The Asymptomatic Stage Of Hiv Infection
- How Long Does Hiv Stay In Your Body Before You Know You Have It?
- What Do Hiv Rashes Look Like?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- If I'm Hiv Positive Can I Still Adopt Children?
- Protected Sex With Hiv Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.