|nervous twitch in face
Mar 22, 2008
I started taking atripla for hiv and metoprololfor my high blood pressure 3 months ago and have a nervous twitch in my face now what could this be?
| Response from Dr. Henry
An isolated facial twitch would be unusual to be caused either by the B blocker metoprolol or Atripla. A good neurologic assessment by your HIV specialist or a neurologist is recommended to try and pinpoint which nerve is involved and what could be irritating the nerve at the regional level. Many facial tics are of unknown cause and start and stop without a clear reason why. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.