Mar 22, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
That regimen is a common one that is generally effective and well tolerated and simple (3 pills once a day). KH
Rash after 3 months?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
- Hiv Symptoms Within The First Year
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.