Mar 22, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
That regimen is a common one that is generally effective and well tolerated and simple (3 pills once a day). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Regions Of The World Have The Highest Rates Of Hiv Infection?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of The Clap?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood Splash?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Biting?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blood In Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.