Muscle pain (Atripla)

Hi there. I have been taking Atripla for 4 months now. I feel much better and my blood tests shw improvement. I get this pain around my chest areaalways at the same time. Starts usually at 7 pm and I have it until I go to bed. It's uncomfortable. Causes my arm to be a little numb sometimes. I checked my heart 1 motnh ago to make sure my heart is ok and it looks very good. Can it be a side effect of Atripla? Thats pretty much the only notorious side effect I have...some weakness but my system is just starting to build up so its normal, my system is on 425 according to my last blodd test. Let me know what you think about my chest pain. Thanks, George

Chest pain as you describe would be unusual to be due directly to one of the meds in Atripla. A modest cardiac, upper GI, and chest wall evaluation should help sort out the nature of the pain and what direction further work-up or intervention should take. KH

METHADONE INTERACTIONS WITH COMBIVIR, KALETRA, VIREAD
Colonoscopy