|METHADONE INTERACTIONS WITH COMBIVIR, KALETRA, VIREAD
Mar 22, 2008
HOW ARE THESE MEDICATIONS EFFECTING MY METHADONE LEVELS? I AM EXPERIENCING WITHDRAWALS EARLIER THAN I AM TOLD I SHOULD BE. MY CURRENT DOSE IS 100 MGS/DAY. I TAKE KALETRA 200 MGS/4 TIMES A DAY, CONBIVIR 2X/DAY, VIREAD 300MG 1/DAY. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU,
Response from Dr. Henry
Mehtadone levels are often decreased (averaging perhaps up to 50%) when also taking Kaletra so for some patients the dose of methadone may need to be increased. KH
Atripla & rash??
Muscle pain (Atripla)
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Undetectable?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.