|Atripla & rash??
Mar 22, 2008
I've been taking Atripla for about 2 weeks now and woke up with a rash from my neck down to my knees. My doctor said most likely it's from the Atripla. Is there anything I can do to help it go away?
Response from Dr. Henry
efavirenz related rashes may often be helped by use of an antihistamine such as diphenhydramine (benadryl)for several weeks. KH
Drinking and antiretroviral treatment
METHADONE INTERACTIONS WITH COMBIVIR, KALETRA, VIREAD
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.