Taking supplements with HIV meds
Mar 14, 2008
I was wanting to know if it's safe to take a supplement called Heal All with Combivir and Sustiva?
Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't seen anything published or presented about Heal All in the setting of HIV infection or any concerns about interactions with Sustiva. If any reader has a reference please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Where Is Hiv Found In The Body?
- How Soon After Contracting Hiv Is A Person Contagious?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.