Bent Penis Caused by Meds?
Mar 14, 2008
I am 45 yrs old, type 1 diabetic for 35 years, and HIV+ for 12 years. I recently noticed that my penis is bent/curved like a bananna. Could it be caused by the HIV, the meds or the diabetes? I am taking the following meds: reyataz, norvir, sustiva,testosterone cypionate, tricor, zetia, zestril and bactrim. My penis functions OK, but I noticed the curve about 2 months ago. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't observed nor seen reported any link between particular HIV meds and a curved penis. If any reader has a reference please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.