Sustiva- life on hold

I've just started ART treatment with Sustiva and Kivexa. So far the only problem I have is dizziness and a head that feels like its full of cotton-wool. I cannot function very well at the moment. This is the rare time in the past 4 days where I have been able to concentrate enough to type. I take my meds at 9pm and retire at about 10:30, but the dizziness and complete inability to concentrate is concerning me. I've looked all over the internet looking for good reports from people that these symptoms will go, but as usual I can only seem to read the horror stories.

Do most people find that they feel fine in a couple of weeks? Because my life really is on hold at the moment, my head is just so stale! Hope you can give me some encouragement, I dont really wanna give up on Sustiva just yet. Do many people find after a week that they are getting back to normal?

For most patients (> 90%) the central nervous system side effects of Sustiva diminish over the first 1-4 weeks to tolerable levels (indistinguisable from persons not taking Sustiva). For no more than 5-10% those types of problems persist leading to consideration of a change off Sustiva. KH

Lactic Acedemia and Low Carbon Dioxide
Kind of Embarrasing