Mar 14, 2008
My left arm had a frozen shoulder and I received a cortizone shot and it helped, now my right arm below the elbow aches all the time, can these be related to HIV. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
Localize pain/joint problems like you describe are unlikely to be due to HIV but I recommend a good evaluation by your HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy In Shoulder And Upper Arm
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Groin Pain?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.