facial fatloss

I am a transexual pre-op female with hiv.I am taking several drugs here in Germany for seven years now.Ive been taking Truvada,Sustiva,Mycobutin,Dociton,Decortin,Mavid,Cotrim,and Neurotin.Ive been told to stop Mavid and Decortin and now Ive noticed fat loss in my face.Ive always been a thin tall person,185cm at 62kilos most 70kilos.What could be the cause of this facial fatloss and what can I do to bring it back?I have a very big appetite and have no problem eating.

Facial fat loss from your HIV regimen (Truvada + efavirenz=Sustiva or Stocrine) is usually very minimal. There may be a small subset of patients genetically susceptible to fat changes but I am not sure that any other effective HIV regimen would be likely to have less of an effect. Often looking at the face of relatives of similar age or older can help a patient assess what is the contribution of age and genetics to facial fat loss (lots of old HIV- rock stars have facial fat loss!). KH

Is it ok?
KS prognosis