Is it ok?

I HIV positive for 6 years now,i am yet to start ART but withimmunity boosters i am able to increase my CD4 count from 168 to 241,my husband has refused to take any treatment,will it affect me in anyway when i start ART and i still have sex with him?

Safe sex (use of condoms) is recommended in that situation in order to minimize the chances for you to acquire any strain of HIV that might be resistant to your HIV regimen or more damaging to your immune system. Receiving effective HIV treatment does not make a patient immune to super-infection with another strain but does make it less likely in most cases. KH

HIV Medz
facial fatloss