Mar 2, 2008
my son has hiv he is breaking out all over is there something i can give him for relief he won't go outside because of his skin help please
Response from Dr. Henry
There are a wide range of possible causes for skin problems in HIV+ persons. He needs to be seen by his HIV specialist, primary care provider, or a skin specialist in order to make a proper diagnosis which should lead to treatment that hopefully could provide some relief from his skin disorder. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.