Mar 2, 2008
my son has hiv he is breaking out all over is there something i can give him for relief he won't go outside because of his skin help please
Response from Dr. Henry
There are a wide range of possible causes for skin problems in HIV+ persons. He needs to be seen by his HIV specialist, primary care provider, or a skin specialist in order to make a proper diagnosis which should lead to treatment that hopefully could provide some relief from his skin disorder. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Breast
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Sucking Penis Negative At 16 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.