lypomaorfattytissue

Im a 43year old man im hiv positive iv got two lumps at the top of my ribs below my chest they stick out more than my chest.Ive seen two doctors one said that they was lypomas and they would grow and i would have to have them cut out.they havnt grown the other doctor said it looked like my chest muscle had moved or it coul be fatty tissue and i would need lyposuctin but the nhs wont do that.Im 11 stone queit a firm stomach with these two lumps no ammount of exsercise they wont go.Is there any tablet or herbal remadey ive tryed a sauna rap to melt he fat but i just burnt my self can you help me they are very embarrasing i have to buy tops a size to big so they dont show.

An ultrasound or CT scan can often better define the nature of fat tissue in order to assess what invention might be preferred. There is no pill (licensed drug or otherwise) that has a prven track record at decreasing the size of localized fat increases. Lipomas are fairly amendable to surgical excision -often with long term benefit. Lipomas and fat problems are very common in the general population so link to HIV or specific drugs often tough to pin down. Needless to say-frustrating situation. KH

Stoctrin & Truvada reaction
Extreme Leg Pain for me too