|liver and gallbladder....
Feb 20, 2008
i just have my lab test and my creatinine is 69 mg/dl; my HDL-C is 1.22 mmol/l; SGPT is 59 u/l. my doctor just asked me if i have Hepatitis before and i said yes way back n my grade years, i am 36 years old now. he never explain further but he prescribed me livolin forte. Ive read that it is all about liver and gallbladder treatment. is something serious i my case? thank you
| Response from Dr. Henry
This site is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment . Which HIV drugs are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.