Feb 14, 2008
what foods should be eaten when taking navirapine/travauda to overcome sideffects
| Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't observed much of an impact of food on side effects of nevirapine/Truvada which is usually well tolerated. Tenofovor in the Truvada can cause persistent cramps/diarrhea in a small minority of patients. Use of calcium supplements, fiber tablets, anti-motility drugs can help that in some patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- Hiv And Feeling Numbness
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.