Feb 14, 2008
what foods should be eaten when taking navirapine/travauda to overcome sideffects
| Response from Dr. Henry
I haven't observed much of an impact of food on side effects of nevirapine/Truvada which is usually well tolerated. Tenofovor in the Truvada can cause persistent cramps/diarrhea in a small minority of patients. Use of calcium supplements, fiber tablets, anti-motility drugs can help that in some patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.