I need your advice

Hi dr.I'm 26 years old, H positive for one year.My CD4 were 453, and no symptoms, but my dr decided to start therapy.I took the regimen for 3 days and stoppd taking it because I didn't tolarete it.After 3 months I started a new regimen (Ziagen, Epivir,Viramune)and I was doing ok.A fter 10 months my CD 4 climbed at 721, but I was experiencing stomach pain , so I was diagnosed with duodenal ulcer.I'm feling really bad now, I have lost weight, I can not eat properly, have chest burns, no appetite, and the impression that I have something in my throat, white deposits on my tongue.Is it possible to have esophageal candidiasis although my CD 4 are over 700?Thank you.

It would be quite unusual to develop esophageal candidiasis with a CD4 count >> 500 though it can rarely happen. I would strongly consider a different diagnosis. Stomach ulcers can be due to a variety of conditions including infection with H pylori which is generally not HIV/AIDS related. Aggressive diagnosis (endoscopy if that is available) and treatment for the ulcer is recommended. KH

Fat loss
side effects