switch to viaramunept. 2

went to my id doc today and he said "NO' wants me to continue for at least 4 more weeks. said the acute anxiety should go away..geesh I've been on this for 7.5 weeks. what's your thoughts?

thanks in adavance

From the limited information you provided (ent to my id doc today and he said "NO' wants me to continue for at least 4 more weeks. said the acute anxiety should go away..geesh I've been on this for 7.5 weeks. what's your thoughts) I am unclear as to what your HIV situation is and all of the drug you are now on and have been on so I cannot comment further. KH

new meds
skin rash