Feb 13, 2008
hi is there a new drug out this feb i here it is not a cure however it stops replication meaning the halt of possible progression to aids???
Response from Dr. Henry
Combinations of many of the available older and newer HIV medications can effectively halt HIV replication and halt progression to AIDS in the majority of patients. Which meds are available depends on your location. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.