Feb 8, 2008
Can stockrin be taken in morning,then changed to evening as client works shifts.
Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients can tolerate changing the timing of Stocrine (efavirenz) doses as you describe in order to accomodate work schedules. I recommend discussing with your HIV specialist and /or pharmacist to go over details. KH
HIV PEP sickness
- What Can Cause A False Negative Hiv Test?
- Can You Work In The Medical Field With Hiv?
- Natural Treatments For Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Can You Work In The Food Industry If You Have Hiv?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.