Summer worries

I have lipodystrophy (recently), when diagnosed I was never told that this might happen and told to not to go on the internet as I would read some stuff that isn't true. Anyway I recently went on holiday and had to stay covered for the whole time or I wouold be stared at. As summer is coming soon I am worried as to what I will do to hide this. My face has started to lose fat and that really woories me, at the moment though I am sick with worry, very depressed and anxious all the time. I can only think off cutting off everyone I know before summer arrives. My partner is negative and is very sociable. I think it is only a matter of time before we head for a divorce.

You need to have your HIV regimen and overall situation reviewed with your HIV specialist to discuss if you can switch off any offending medications or might experience benefit with diet and exercise. Fat gain or loss issues are complicated and involve non HIV issues (such as age, genetics/family, race, gender, other conditions like hepatitis C), HIV factors (time with HIV, CD4 nadir), and HIV treatment factors. The issue is also very frustrating for many patients and doctors with the best approach switching off any possibly offending medications early in the process. KH

Kaletra dose too high?
stoccrin side effects