|TRUVADA KALETRA BIO GEL
Feb 5, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
There are a number of products named Bio Gel so I am not sure which product you are talkig about. There is an anti-aging cream by that name and a transdermal testosterone product. I have seen no data on those products and your HIV regimen-I would not anticipate a negative drug interaction in general. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Drug Interactions With Depakote And Truvada And Kaletra
- How Do You Know If You Have Gonorrhea?
- How Do You Know If You Have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Does Human Immunodeficiency Virus Cause Joint Soreness?
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.