stockcrin & combivir

Hi I'm having a rash in my face is it because I'm positive.i try many ointment but it doesn't work can you pls help me

Facial rashed occuring in the setting of HIV infection treated with Stocrine + Combivir can be due to a wide range of conditions. Proper diagnosis and treatment typically involves a careful history and physicial examination of the patient. Flare ups of seborrhea, folliculitis, acne, and many other conditions can be seen with treatments varying according to the most likely diagnosis. Many of those conditions also occur in HIV negative persons so it isn't necessarily the case that the rash is because you are HIV+. When I am unsure as the the diagnosis or treatment I refer to a skin specialist for help. KH

stockcrin & combivir
Changing Meds