Sustiva/Truvada Side Effects

I have 2 questions:

1) If I haven't experienced any side effects in the first 10 days on my first regimen of Sustiva/Truavada, does that mean I will not experience any side effects going forward?

2) If I take the meds at midnight one night, but then I am out until 3am the next night and take them when I get home, is this a problem as far as adherence goes?

Thanks !

Side effects from Atripla are often seen early so it is a good sign if you have not experienced any bothersome problems in the first 10 days. Varying the time of dosing by several hours from day to day is not generally a problem with Atripla (Sustiva/Truvada) due to the long half-life (how long the drugs persist in the blood) of all 3 drugs. KH

Muscle and joint pain after just two years
Side effects worse with Atriplaa