Atripla side effects

I started on Atripla yesterday. This morning I'm dizzy and just moving slower then normal, no other side effects. Will my body get "used" to the drug and adapt so that i'm not "out of sorts" all the time? how long?

Response from Dr. Conway

This is a completely typical side effect of the efavirenz component of Atripla. It occurs in 54% (or perhaps more) of people who take it. In over 90% of cases, it gets better over time...so you should just hang in there, or perhaps try tkaing the meds at a different time fo day to see if it makes a difference. Talk to your doctor if it gets worse.

new blood cleaner in hospitals?
proteins block hiv