if i double up on my meds

Every now and then, I double up on my meds due to the type of job I have and I fly overseas, to make up on time zones. What are my bad points???

Response from Dr. Conway

It is best to take your medications exactly as prescribed. You probably have up to 4 hours leeway in terms of taking them at the same time of day, so you can work this into your travel schedule without having to worry about taking them at exactly the same time as you would if you were at home. Doubling up on your does not increase their efficacy but risks increasing the side effects, so I would avoid doing this.

Truvada and Stockrin and Hep B Chronic -
Test at 12 weeks