Osteoarthritis in HIV

Please advise the relationship of osteo-arthritis in HIV pos patients. Are they at higher risk of developing Osteoarthritis?

I haven't seen much published that clearly links HIV infection to increased rates of standard osteoarthritis compared to the general population of the same age. I also have not observed a clear increase in osteoarthritis in our clinic of 1200+ patients though they do have a modest rate of a variety of forms of joint problems /arthritis often necessitating a referral to a rheumatologist to sort out. KH

hiv in angola
Truvada and Stockrin and Hep B Chronic -