Jan 31, 2000
YOU SUGGESTED OAT BRAN TABS, I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD OVERLAP THE OAT BRAN WITH THE IMODIUM? IF SO HOW LONG/
Response from Dr. Henry
you can try -- the gut often takes a while to get used to higher fiber intake (which can lead to more gas and loose stools initially). If you are taking the oat bran and your gut is doing OK then you could try to taper the Immodium or just use it as needed.
Kidney Stones and sludge
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.