Rash all over

I just started my first treatment. Truvada, Reyataz, and Noriv. One week later (today)I started to get little red dots all over my body, especially my forearms and knees. They are not raised and if I flex my forearm they disapear for a moment. Is this a allergic reaction to my meds? My eye are really red as well. Will this go away?

Flare ups of seborreic dermatitis, eosinophilc folliculitis, and many other conditions (sometimes related to immune reconstitution) are fairly common in first weeks/months of treatment. Drug allergy is a possibility though the lesions and sympmtoms you describe do not closely fit at least the classic appearance for that. I would urge you to have your HIV specialist inspect the rash to offer treatment suggestions. Many of the rashes seen in the first weeks of treatment will abate and may only need symptomatic treatment. If there is fever, eye, mouth, throat and or mucousal or body sites involved that is potentially more serious and merits immediate attention. LH

lypodistrophi
combivir and crixivan please help