Just an update

Dr. Henry, I'm sure you don't remember me, but I was infected in 1990, and you wrote a paper about me because I knew pretty close to exactly when I was infected and with whom. Just wanted to let you know I'm very grateful for how nice you were to me when I first found out. I've heard stories of people who were told over the phone with no sympathy. I'm pretty healthy now (except I'm fighting a bad case of hives the past few weeks). I respond very quickly to the cocktail. I was on the cocktail from 1996 - 2000 and got a 6-year vacation off of them. I have been on again for almost 2 years but it took me a while to find a combination that work for me with few to no side effects (just bad cholesterol #s). T-cells are going back up and now at 644 and viral load undetectable. Thanks for all you do for all of us with HIV and AIDS!

Thank you for the nice feedback. Delighted to hear that you are generally enjoying good health=the goal for all. KH

Are my vivid dreams health related?
Pain Relievers & Atripla