atripla/sustiva sleep issues

Following up on the sleep issues with sustiva, if you substitute sustiva from you're regiment, would you still be able to take it in the atripla form ( Once a day)? Personally, I think that the atripla is a great from of medication, and to me its by far the easiest pill. When is the best time to take it. My Physician thinks I should take it before bed, but the med docs think that I should take it in the morning during breakfast, because its the smallest meal of the day. Which is wise?

Each person is different so there is no one size fits all recommendation. Often patients need to actually try taking Sustiva (or Atripla) at several different times and observe how they tolerate each approach before settling on what works best for them. KH

Tenofovir+Combivir PEP treatment
switching to atripla > worried