Hard time going to the restroom

Good evening. I was diagnoses with HIV a little over 5 months ago, and at that time some hemorrhoids started to appear. I still have them, but now my problem is that I do not go to the restroom regularly, and when I do, the feces are wrapped in a slimy white coat. Sometimes I go to the toilet and through a lot of effort, only a small piece of that white slime comes out, and it smells like a type of ointment. I do not know what the problem might be or how to resolve it. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Conway

This is a condition that requires some level of attention. "Slime" in the stool is not a normal thing and you may have an infection or something else going on. At the very least, you should be having stoll samples collected to see if they contain parasites or bacteria. Other tests may also be needed, so please discuss this with your doctor as soon as you can.

9 weeks test
Sustiva Side Effects