Polylastic acid

Doctor I visited the website of New-fill and I saw pictures before and after and the results were amazing. I like to believe that the company is an honest organization (very few are) and those pics are real. One of the pictures looked like a person with lipodystrophy and the after pic was like a dream. Of what I understood by reading 15 pages on that website, after one has injections on his cheekbones the substance forces the body of the recipient to produce collagen which fills the holes on their face. Have you any idea how long that collagen would last since its reall human material? I could not find how much it cost to do a procedure such as that, have you any idea? thanks

I can't comment specificly to your questions since I am unaware of any longterm results with that substance and experience shortterm is so limited. Hopefully more good data will be forthcoming over the next year. KH

headache after ejaculation
test results