Jan 10, 2008
Do you think artemisia annua has any place in helping HIV people? Action for Natural Medicine says it works well at balancing immune system etc. Google artemisia annua a-3 for more info. Best Regards, Tim
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is no convincing published data that I am aware of thatartemisia annua has significant clinical benefit in the treatment of HIV infection. If any reader knows of any reference please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.