Diarrhea

Not really a question but a comment. I have suffered from Aids-related diarrhea for many years and HAART aggravated the situation. Immodium helped but I suffered a roller-coaster of constipation and bloating from use. Shaman's Normal Stool Formula is a much better alternative. It is a better solution than Metamucil and/or Immodium for me. It is truly the most expensive part of my therapy because it is not covered by insurance but the increase of quality of life makes it worth it. Others may help from the info.

What is your experience with patients using this?

We did the study with that product for the treatment of AIDS-related diarrhea. I was generally impressed that it was helpful but the company decided it would not be granted FDA approval. Thus, the product is available as a natural product and is somewhat pricey and not covered by insurance. Other pills that have been effective in some patients include oat bran tablets, Fibrocon, and Os-cal tablets.

KH

Possibility of my granddaughter being HIV Positive
Kidney Stones and sludge