News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Update to "Hair Loss" problem

Hello Dr. Henry,

This is not exactly a question but only an update on my hair loss problem (see my question from 2nd Sept 2007).

4 months after that horrible period, I cannot say that the issue is completely solved (I've lost a lot, and miss it...) but at least it is under control.

The reason is not yet clear to me... The initial stress ? Combivir effects ? The primo infection itself ? But the fact is that they found a lower level of ferritine on my blood and since then I have been taking "Ferrum Hausmann" tablets (1x a day), Pantogar (3x) and a topic solution (2x).

I just thought that it might give some hope to other people suffering the same effects.

Best regards and thanks for all the support !

Update appreciated. KH

yellow/orange stool
Changing medications