Stevens Johnsons Syndrome
Jan 7, 2008
What are the long term effects of someone who developed Stevens Johnson?
Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients who developed Stevens JOhnson syndrome experience a near full recover. Some patients have persistent skin/or mucousal defects that can resemble a burn injury. Severe cases can result in persistent lung, gut, eye, mouth problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Consequences Of Hiv Infection?
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Last Once Airborne?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Time Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.