|life expectancy and haart
Jan 4, 2008
Hello , I have a question, what is the average life expectancy in Canada with access to HAART, also if a person is symptomatic?
| Response from Dr. Conway
Currrenlty, experimental data show that the life expectancy of somewhat who starts on HAART and has a good response (undetectable viral load) has an average life expectancy of over 30 years, whether they started out having symptoms or not. Practically speaking, many (including myself) believe that the life expectancy is almost restored to normal, although it will take us a number of years of observation to be more certain of this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.