life expectancy and haart
Jan 4, 2008
Hello , I have a question, what is the average life expectancy in Canada with access to HAART, also if a person is symptomatic?
Response from Dr. Conway
Currrenlty, experimental data show that the life expectancy of somewhat who starts on HAART and has a good response (undetectable viral load) has an average life expectancy of over 30 years, whether they started out having symptoms or not. Practically speaking, many (including myself) believe that the life expectancy is almost restored to normal, although it will take us a number of years of observation to be more certain of this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.