life expectancy and haart

Hello , I have a question, what is the average life expectancy in Canada with access to HAART, also if a person is symptomatic?

Response from Dr. Conway

Currrenlty, experimental data show that the life expectancy of somewhat who starts on HAART and has a good response (undetectable viral load) has an average life expectancy of over 30 years, whether they started out having symptoms or not. Practically speaking, many (including myself) believe that the life expectancy is almost restored to normal, although it will take us a number of years of observation to be more certain of this.

Itchy face and neck on atripla
Re: Helping Abroad