where are my testicles?

I use testostrone replacement therapy but I have heard that this causes the testicles to retreat as they are not needed for testosterone production. Is this true and is there anything I can do to descend my testicles for that fuller look?

Thanks loads!

Use of physiologic doses of testosterone will often decrease production of testosterone from the testis but I haven't observed that they shrink significantly. Higher doses may have more of that effect. I recommend discussing with an endocrinologist to better evaluate what is going on in your situation. KH

Kaletra Side Effects?
Will I be med resistent?