Is it risky to use both Sculptra AND Silicone ?
Dec 30, 2007
Is it safe to use Sculptra (New Fill?) in combo with Silicone for facial wasting in the same treatment areas of the face?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not sure how those two substances would interact with each other. I haven't seen any published data on that or had any patients utilize both. If any reader has any information on use of silicone and Sculptra at the same time please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Feet Peripheral Neuropathy
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Tingling Sensation In Legs And Hiv
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.