Working with HIV
Dec 24, 2007
i wonder how does HIV effect on our work? I read many peoples need to stop working because of HIV. I haven't had the problem yet but i need to be prepare of it. Is there any specific job that you do not encourage me to take?
Response from Dr. Henry
The vast majority of HIV+ patients who have access to good HIV and health care (including antiretrovirals) are able to maintain their health and continue working without restrictions. I would discuss any concerns you have about any particular type of work with your HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.