HIV medication and multivitamins

My sister is in her 2nd month of ARVs, she is on Stavir, lamividine, stocrin and cozole. She is very week, always tired and sleepy and having headaches.She is also on High Blood pressure medication. What multivitamins and immune boosters can you recommend for her. Will it be also safe to give her Chinees herbal tea

I generally recommend uses of a good standard multi-vitamin with minerals one daily is usually sufficient. Chinese herbal tea is usually OK to take with stocrin based regimens. Good nutrition is important for clinical recovery/benefit in the setting of HIV treatment. I cannot recommend any other immune boosting drug/treatment that has proven safe and effective. KH

Migraine Treatment/HIVMeds
Farts