|Can somebody shed some light?
Dec 16, 2007
Both my wife & I were diagnosed as hiv+ 2 days ago. reality is now setting in. Is there any support or someone that we can talk to in Joplin, MO.? All we had was the quick sure and blood drawn, and sent off. With the holidays close at hand our next appt won't be available till after christmas.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would call the Joplin Health Department @ 417-623-6122 to get advice, an appointment, and possibly a referral to a local HIV service organization or MD. There are several infectious disease specialists in Joplin listed in the phone book-I would consider calling one of them to make an appointment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.