|low ct count
Dec 14, 2007
is there any way to increase a low ct count wiyh flull blown aids
| Response from Dr. Henry
If by low ct count you are referring to a low CD4 count (T-helper cell count) then the best approach is to have access to and take effective antiretroviral medications. Adequate diet and treatment of any other underlying conditions (such as TB or a vitamin deficiency) can be helpful to increase the CD4 count as well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- Will Hpv Affect My Relationship?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.