|low ct count
Dec 14, 2007
is there any way to increase a low ct count wiyh flull blown aids
| Response from Dr. Henry
If by low ct count you are referring to a low CD4 count (T-helper cell count) then the best approach is to have access to and take effective antiretroviral medications. Adequate diet and treatment of any other underlying conditions (such as TB or a vitamin deficiency) can be helpful to increase the CD4 count as well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.