Side Effect of my med with regards to my blood result.

Dear Sir,

I was diagnosed with HIV one year ago. Currently i am on Medicine, Storin, 3TC, VIDEX. MY recent result shown that my CD4 is 252 and my VL is <50copies /ml. However, my HCMC and HCM is both above normal rate. is it normal? what should i do to keep it normal.

I am having very strong side effect for Storin, my body temperature will go up and i will have insomoina. what should i do?

Cheers South East Asia boy

I am not familiar with the abbreviations HCMC and HCM levels. Can you find out what full spelling of those terms are so I can try to respond to your question. KH

Atripla at Night
Strange Parasthesia Problem